Construction Regulations Workshop
|Duration:||4 to 5 hours workshop|
|Summary:||The workshop is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Construction Regulations of 2014.|
|Accreditation:||Amokoro Training is CETA accredited against unit standard 120344 Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant current occupational health and safety legislation NQF level 04.|
1. Legal history – how did we get here?
2. Act vs Regulation vs Code vs South African National Standard
3. Overview of regulations
4. Scope of the construction regulations and who it applies to
5. Work permits
6. Duties of the client
7. Duties of the principle contractor and contractors
8. Detail of the Regulation and appointments.
|Entry requirements:||There are no specific entry requirements, however the course is aimed at an audience which is anticipated to be at a supervisory and management level. Medium of instruction and training materials are in English.|
|Min/max number of learners||Minimum: 8 learners per course
Maximum: 25 learners per course
|Who Should Attend:||All employees who are required to understand the Construction regulations of 2014.|